WSI Demonstrates Success with Inbound Marketing and Sales Program for Plastic Injection Mold Manufacturer
WSI Digital Marketing has been implementing full inbound marketing and sales digital marketing program for Michiana Global Mold located in Mishawaka, Indiana.
Founded in 1964, they build custom plastic injection molds for the plastic and rubber industries in the automotive, electronics, and consumer parts verticals. They specialize in custom, complex, and intricate molds such as automotive fuel components; electrical housing; and decorative consumer parts. Since they can do off-shore mold making, their customers can save up to 40% on the cost of the mold versus domestically built molds without sacrificing quality.
Our digital marketing program has been running for the past 6 months and includes inbound marketing and sales tactics including SEO; consistent blogging optimized for valuable keywords; campaign development and launch with landing pages and CTAs; premium content development; marketing and sales automation; CRM implementation; and paid advertising.
Some of the concepts we optimized the site and the blogs for include:
After six months here is our progress report:
- Citations up from 27 to 145
- Links up from 181 to 631
- Main keywords are ranking for 12 out of 13 with 2 on page one; 4 on page two; and 7 on page three – they were not ranking for any keywords when we started
- Organic traffic up 122% compared to previous period before starting program
- Receiving great leads from form submissions and phone calls with several progressing to the purchase order stage
- Impressions have gone from 865 when we started to 18,112 in past month
We are now significantly ramping up our inbound strategy to increase content marketing with substantial blog posts (2,500 words) and premium content creation such as e-books, infographics, white-papers, etc. and to implement more sophisticated and personalized marketing and sales automation workflow. We will continue our SEO strategy including link building with powerful off-site blogs including WordPress, Tumblr, Blogspot, Weebly, Storify, and Google +